Senior Software Engineer
Prism Visual Software is looking for a Senior Developer to join our growing team. We deliver new features and modules to support both current and new customers. In your role, you will contribute to the development of new processes and scalable software solutions that will support an agile team and our customer's business success.
- Involved in full SDLC including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance
- Develop and maintain Prism’s suite of applications including:
- Windows Services
- Web Services
- Web Application
- WinForms Applications and Utilities
- Contribute to future technical designs/strategies
- Support team members inside and outside of the Engineering
- Collaborative mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience with Microsoft technologies including MSSQL, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
- Working understanding of cloud technologies offered by Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Experience in Database design including Stored Procedures and Functions in MSSQL
- Preferred experience - accounting domain knowledge including AccountMate, QuickBooks, NetSuite and/or Sage products
- Nice to have – cross-platform mobile application experience.
- Up to $110,000
- The salary range for this position is a general guidance and not guaranteed. Compensation will be based on, but not limited to, experience, job responsibilities, skill set, total benefit package, and other laws.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Hybrid/remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
About Prism Visual SoftWare
Prism Visual Software develops operational route accounting software systems for sales, delivery, and equipment service companies in DSD and distribution. We support a wide range of industries with end-to-end solutions to manage inbound and outbound sales, route and field service management, inventory tracking, invoicing, payments, communication, and web commerce. Prism has long-standing expertise in designing and maintaining total software solutions for clients worldwide and companies of all sizes.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and a cover letter.