Prism Visual Software Solutions are Easy Integrated with Sage ERP
With our software solutions, you will be able to:
- maximize your pre-order, route and e-commerce sales;
- control and manage your inventory;
- improve your customer relationship management and customer service;
- organize in the effective way the delivery your products and services;
- optimize delivery routes and using your vehicles;
- service anybody anywhere without an Internet connection via the standalone database on the handheld devices;
- guide your workers with standard operating procedures and surveys;
- track your employees’ working time;
- control your financial operations and expenses;
- provide forecasting and more.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a leading software provider that for more than twenty years has been designing and developing computer programs for organizations performing pre-order, route sales, delivery,
and equipment service. Today, we offer our current and potential customers different software packages such as ServQuest™ and other and individual applications such as MiniMate™ and other that enable managing, controlling, analyzing and reporting their business activities.
One of the biggest benefits of developed by our professional software team solutions is their possibility to be easily integrated with the customer accounting software system without any additional technical requirements. We have developed a unique
ERP system – Order Connector – that synchronizes the accounting systems, including Sage ERP to Prism’s software. Thus, our clients are able to use our software solutions
developed for improving route sales and delivery processes together with the Microsoft, SAP, Sage, and other software.
Using Prism’s software with the Sage ERP can help businesses grow faster as gives companies more possibilities for improving other additional processes:
- manufacturing – transforming raw materials into finished goods;
- supply chain – moving products or services from the vendor to the customer;
- human resources (HR) management with the purpose to maximize employee performance;
- payroll – money paid by a company to its employees;
- payments – transfer of money from a company to another one in exchange of products or/and services, or some legal obligation;
- reporting – the provision of information for making decisions within a company to support its functionality;
- analytics – data visualization and quantifying with the purpose to describe, predict and improve the company’s business performance;
- document management – storing, managing and tracking various company’s documents.