Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a known and recognized leader in developing both desktop and mobile software solutions for companies performing any field service: delivery, route sales, repair, equipment service,
and others. Keeping mobile workers organized is the key to success for such companies. MiniMate™ mobile software developed by our professional team provides all functionality
necessary for organizing, fulfilling, controlling, and analyzing field service business:
- Database – standalone database on the handheld devices.
- Communication – connection with mobile workers.
- Scheduling – automatically sending created schedules to mobile devices, including adjusted schedules and emergency tickets.
- Invoicing – creating, printing, and emailing invoices.
- Inventory – barcode scanning, integration with Prism VS’s ServQuest™.
- Routing – integration with Prism Dispatch™ route optimization software as well as with GPS, Bing Maps, Google Maps.
- Dispatching – integration with Prism Dispatch™, getting turn-by-turn directions to the workplace.
- Pricing – setting a minimum selling price, automatically calculating promotions and discounts, up and down the street pricing.
- Accounting – integration with QuickBooks, Sage, AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and other accounting software systems.
- Tracking – monitoring the vehicle location and employees’ work hours.