Use Prism’s Software Solutions with SAP Applications to Get More Benefits
We have grouped our desktop computer programs and mobile applications into three main packages which we offer our potential clients in a few versions depending on their needs in:
- route accounting management,
- customer relationship management,
- inventory management and control,
- assets management,
- inbound and outbound call center;
- route optimization,
- work order status tracking and other business operations.
Our company is present on the market for more than twenty years. For this time we have proven ourselves as a reliable software provider that deeply integrates into client business to meet its specific needs and demands. Our specialization is designing and developing software solutions (desktop and mobile) for companies performing field service (route sales, delivery, equipment service, and other). We practice a differential approach to developing each module as we well understand that needs small businesses and large organizations differ greatly.
To give our customers the ability to get more benefits from using our ServQuest™, MiniMate™, and Prism Dispatch™ software packages, we have specially designed the Order Connector. The Order Connector is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that synchronizes the accounting and other commonly used software (AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, Sage, and SAP software systems) to our computerized solutions.
Use Prism Dispatch™, ServQuest™, and MiniMate™ software packages together with SAP applications specially developed for your industry:
- Retail: SAP S/4HANA Retail for merchandise management, SAP Customer Activity Repository;
- Customer products: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud;
- Wholesale distribution: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Hybris Commerce;
- Healthcare: SAP EMR Unwired, SAP Health for Patient Engagement;
- Engineering, construction, and operations: SAP Commercial Project Management, SAP Cloud for Real Estate;
- Professional service: SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central;
- Utilities: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Energy Portfolio Management;
- Oil and gas: SAP S/4HANA; • Telecommunications: SAP S/4HANA;
- Mill products: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Hybris Customer Experience;
- Industrial machinery and components: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Manufacturing Integration, and Intelligence.