Use Prism’s Inventory Control System to be More Productive
Prism Visual Software, Inc. has created the computerized inventory control system that allows companies performing route sales, delivery, and equipment service to provide all aspects of inventory managing and controlling and enables automating and optimizing those inventory processes.
Our inventory control system includes two components:
- ServQuest™ – a complex desktop package for using in the office by managers;
- MiniMate™ – a mobile application for using outside the office (on the route and in a warehouse) by delivery drivers, service technicians, and warehouse employees.
Prism’s inventory control software system provides a wide range of helpful features:
- Barcoding that enables data entry via automatic identification and collecting data.
- Recording any change (moving within warehouses, sold items, packing, and other) to the inventory.
- Supporting warehouses needs such as item recalls, lot management, and other.
- Access to the real-time inventory data from different devices: desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Monitoring inventory levels from anywhere in the real time.
- Receiving alerts about low inventory levels.
- Custom pricing enables generating a flexible price for customers with the taking into consideration product type, customer location, purchase size, and other attributes.
- Providing control of each customer order.
- Ensuring an accuracy of each picked customer order.
- Tracking the serial number of each item from its purchase to sale.
- Multi-location enables managing inventory for multiple stores or warehouse locations.
- Reporting gives full information about inventory in the needed format.
- Forecasting allows ensuring the optimal inventory levels.
- Mobility allows mobile workers to fulfill their job anytime and anywhere.
- Sharing the information about inventory level and location across multi-channel.
- Customization to meet the specific company's needs.
- Integrating with other software systems and, in the first place, with the accounting software, and more.
So, developed by our software team the inventory control system allows its users unite all business data on the single platform. Moreover, its ability to be easily customized allows the computerized programs to be quickly adapted to each concrete company with taking into consideration its specifics. The automation of the inventory control process makes it possible to perform more sales and to have more route sales representatives and delivery drivers that will commit on-time product deliveries.
Having the real-time information about the available inventory in stocks and company’s business activities, allow companies to perform more sales (including route sales), deliveries pre-ordered goods, equipment, and other services. Our inventory control system integrates with the third-party software solutions such as accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), point-of-sale (POS), project management (PM), human management (HM) and other.
If you want to have inventory in the exact quantity by the suitable cost in the proper place at the right time, do not spend a time and start to use the ServQuest™ desktop package and MiniMate™ mobile application that are easy integrated with the commonly used accounting software such as Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and other.