Use Prism VS’s Inventory Control System to be More Productive
Prism Visual Software, Inc. has created the computerized inventory control system that allows companies to perform route sales, delivery, and equipment service to provide all aspects of inventory managing and controlling and enables automating and optimizing those inventory processes.
Prism Visual Software's inventory control system includes two components:
- ServQuest™ – a complex desktop package for use in the office by managers;
- MiniMate™ – a mobile application for use outside the office (on the route and in a warehouse) by delivery drivers, service technicians, and warehouse employees.
Prism VS’s inventory control software system provides a wide range of helpful features:
- Barcoding enables data entry via automatic identification and collecting data.
- Recording any change (moving within warehouses, sold items, packing, and others) to the inventory.
- Supporting warehouse needs such as item recalls, lot management, and others.
- Access to real-time inventory data from different devices: desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Monitoring inventory levels from anywhere in real-time.
- Receiving alerts about low inventory levels.
- Custom pricing enables generating a flexible price for customers by taking into consideration product type, customer location, purchase size, and other attributes.
- Providing control of each customer order.
- Ensuring the accuracy of each picked customer order.
- Tracking the serial number of each item from its purchase to sale.
- Multi-location enables managing inventory for multiple stores or warehouse locations.
- Reporting gives full information about inventory in the needed format.
- Forecasting allows ensuring optimal inventory levels.
- Mobility allows mobile workers to fulfill their job anytime and anywhere.
- Sharing the information about inventory level and location across multi-channel.
- Customization to meet the specific company's needs.
- Integrating with other software systems and, in the first place, with the accounting software, and more.
So, developed by our software team the inventory control system allows its users to unite all business data on a single platform. Moreover, its ability to be easily customized allows the computerized programs to be quickly adapted to each concrete company by taking into consideration its specifics. The automation of the inventory control process makes it possible to perform more sales and to have more route sales representatives and delivery drivers that will commit on-time product deliveries.
Having real-time information about the available inventory in stocks and the company’s business activities, allow companies to perform more sales (including route sales), deliver pre-ordered goods, equipment, and other services. Our inventory control system integrates with third-party software solutions such as accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), point-of-sale (POS), project management (PM), human management (HM), and others.
If you want to have inventory in the exact quantity by the suitable cost in the proper place at the right time, do not spend time and start to use the ServQuest™ desktop package and MiniMate™ mobile application that are easily integrated with the commonly used accounting software such as Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and other.