The Main Business Software Solutions
Prism Visual Software, Inc.
is a leading software company that is present in the software market for more than twenty years and provides desktop software and mobile software for handheld devices. Since the founding, our company
is specializing in the development of the business software that is used for managing and controlling various business activities and measuring the company’s productivity. Our desktop software and mobile business applications enable performing business functions
accurately and help to increase the company’s productivity.
We offer business desktop software and mobile applications that can be united into four main groups:
- route sales software solutions,
- pre-order software solutions,
- delivery software solutions,
- equipment service software solutions.
Today, it is difficult to find a company that doesn’t use computers and computer programs in its daily activities. New technologies allow software providers to design more and more business software that is used for managing and controlling each company's
operation as well as all activities whole.
Nowadays, business software tools can be divided into the next main groups:
- enterprise application software (EAS) that is used to satisfy the organization needs;
- business accounting software enables tracking the financial transactions within an organization;
- enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is used to collect, manage, store, and interpret data from various business activities;
- resource management software such as inventory, financial resources, human skills, information technology (IT), and production resources;
- project management software helps to organize, manage, and plan the resource tools and develop the resource estimates;
- customer relationship management (CRM) software allows managing the company's interaction with current and potential customers;
- corporate performance management (CPM) software enables the organization's performance management with the purpose to achieve pre-selected goals;
- employee scheduling software enables automatic creating and maintaining a schedule, including vacation, sick, and compensation time
- document management software system (DMS) is used to track, manage and store different company’s documents;
- reporting software is used to generate reports from various data sources;
- procurement software enables to automate the purchasing function;
- online analytical processing (OLAP) software allows interactively analyzing multidimensional data from different perspectives.