Sage Accounting Software Solutions
Sage develops accounting software that helps small and medium-sized companies to run their business better.
Sage accounting software enables:
- managing accounts and finances;
- managing the entire business;
- managing people and payroll;
- accepting payments.
For start-ups or small businesses Sage offers three packages of accounting solutions:
- Sage One – easy accounting:
- creating estimates from anywhere,
- printing and sending estimates to customers via email,
- converting estimates into invoices and their importing,
- ability to see estimates in one place,
- capturing purchases,
- importing transactions from the credit card and bank account,
- recording bills and marking them as paid,
- ability to see the status of all bills,
- tracking expenses by department, project, and customer,
- having access to the essential reports anytime, and more.
- Sage Live – real-time accounting:
- ability to see all the most important information about your business in one place,
- sending and receiving information from different devices,
- access to the real-time data anytime from anywhere for making the right decision,
- tracking the company's financial performance from the multiple perspectives,
- ability to have customized reports,
- multilingual solution for global business, and more.
- Sage 50 Solutions – complete accounting:
- Sage 50c Payroll and Payments:
- anytime online and mobile access to payroll information,
- accurate and timely processing and error-free tax filing,
- saving time spent on payroll processing,
- ability to create standard and customized reports, and more.
- Sage Timeslips:
- intuitive bill generation,
- complete account management
- easy creating detailed reports, and more.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. develops for companies performing route sales, pre-order, equipment service and delivery the desktop, web, and mobile software solutions that are easily integrated with the accounting systems developed by Sage.