The Dispatch App for Mobile Devices
Prism Visual Software, Inc.
Our MiniMate™ dispatch app allows:
- electronically receive the work orders;
- equip field employees with the delivery and sale instructions;
- mobilize the field workforce;
- service customers anytime at their locations;
- connect to Google Maps;
- get paid faster;
- send the email alerts;
- receive updates with the last-minute orders and changes in the schedule;
- track mobile workers in real-time;
- control the work orders status;
- automatically generate reports;
- email invoices with conditions and equipment terms;
- collect customers payments and signatures;
- print to mobile printers, and more.
offers built for the field service industry the MiniMate™
dispatch app that eliminates paperwork and helps
drivers, service technicians, route sales representatives, and other field workers to service clients at their locations. MiniMate™ is specially designed for tablets PCs, smartphones, and other mobile computers that run on the Microsoft or Android
Benefits of using the MiniMate™ mobile application:
- MiniMate™ is easy in use and doesn't require special skills in computer technologies.
- MiniMate™ enables improving the efficiency of the field and office employees.
- MiniMate™ enables generating reports for analyzing the business activity within the company.
- MiniMate™ can be easily customized to the industry-specific requirements or business needs.
- MiniMate™ helps to perform the greater control of all field service activity as well as each mobile worker.
- MiniMate™ allows organizing the business by keeping schedules, invoices, customers, orders, employees' information, and other business documents in one location.
- MiniMate™ allows providing better planning and scheduling of the delivery pre-ordered goods and services via providing real-time information about the status of each: customer order, work order, vehicle, field worker, and other.
- MiniMate™ easy integrates with other Prism’s software solution, including ServQuest™
and Prism Dispatch™ desktop software packages, and accounting systems such as
Microsoft Dynamics, SAP,
and others via the Order Connector specially designed to synchronize the accounting software to our mobile dispatch app.