The Dispatch App for Mobile Devices
Prism Visual Software, Inc.
Our MiniMate™ dispatch app allows:
- electronically receive the work orders;
- equip field employees with the delivery and sale instructions;
- mobilize the field workforce;
- service customers anytime at their locations;
- connect to Google Maps;
- get paid faster;
- send the email alerts;
- receive updates with the last-minute orders and changes in the schedule;
- track mobile workers in real-time;
- control the work orders status;
- automatically generate reports;
- email invoices with conditions and equipment terms;
- collect customers payments and signatures;
- print to mobile printers, and more.
offers built for the field service industry the MiniMate™
dispatch app that eliminates paperwork and helps drivers, service technicians, route sales representative, and other field workers to service clients at their locations. MiniMate™ is specially designed for tablets PCs, smartphones, and other mobile computers that run on the Microsoft or Android operating system.
Benefits of using the MiniMate™ mobile application:
- MiniMate™ is easy in use and doesn't require special skills in computer technologies.
- MiniMate™ allows organizing the business by keeping schedules, invoices, customers, orders, employees information, and other business documents in one location.
- MiniMate™ enables improving the efficiency of the field and office employees.
- MiniMate™ allows providing the better planning and scheduling of the delivery pre-ordered goods and services via providing the real-time information about the status of each: customer order, work order, vehicle, field worker, and other.
- MiniMate™ allows performing the greater control all field service activity as well as each mobile worker.
- MiniMate™ enables generating reports for analyzing the business activity within the company.
- MiniMate™ can be easily customized to the industry-specific requirements or business needs.
- MiniMate™ easy integrates with other Prism’s software solution, including ServQuest™ and Prism Dispatch™ desktop software packages, and accounting systems such as AccountMate, QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and other via the Order Connector specially designed to synchronize the accounting software to our mobile dispatch app.