The Best Asset Management Software
Our asset management software system consists of modules grouped into the five packages, each of which enables managing some aspects of the asset:
- ServQuest™ – powerful desktop package providing and supporting various business activities: from creating the customer database to route accounting.
- Prism Dispatch™ – specifically designed for enabling effective scheduling and dispatching work orders.
- MiniMate™ – mobile application for handheld devices that provides real-time data and allows mobile workers to perform their job even without the Internet connection.
- Web Custom – web interface attached to the customer website enabling creating the orders, monitoring orders status, pay invoices, view orders history.
- Order Connector – enables the integrating our asset management software with the most popular accounting systems.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. offers asset management software that is designed especially for small business, middle-sized companies and large organizations performing equipment service. As any our solution, the asset management software can be easily customized to meet unique business needs and requirements. Offered by us asset management software system can help with managing the overall business activities and enable saving money and time and give the possibility to concentrate on other important areas of the business.
Our asset management software system provides:
- customer database
- protection the data
- scheduling and dispatching
- order and customer management
- inbound and outbound call centers
- web sales
- billing, invoicing and quote terms of payment
- asset management history
- route optimization for the delivery
- inventory management and control
- invoices and deliveries real-time managing
- project management and job costing
- paperless and work order management
- timesheets and time tracking
- integration with the accounting software systems
Our professional team has designed and developed the comprehensive, flexible, powerful, and easy to use asset management software for companies performing route sales, delivery, pre-order and equipment service.