- Billing and invoicing – helps to make simpler payment processes and their control.
- Accounting – helps to collect, measure, process, analyze, and communicate financial data.
- Order management – helps to streamline order processing with a minimum of delays and backorders.
- Email management – helps to have contact with customers, send them promotions, schedule reminders, track the customers’ behavior, and more.
- Task management – helps to handle several tasks and projects, do not miss anything via notifications, share assignments with anyone from the team to get work done faster, track the time spent on every task.
- Field service management – helps to organize mobile employees, a fleet of vehicles, and equipment.
- Reporting – helps to create powerful reports: template and customized.
- Integration – helps to connect with third-party software with specialized functionality.
To grow your small sales business as quickly as possible, you need the right sales software solutions. Add them to your arsenal.