Small Business Mobile Software
Switch your small business to the MiniMate™ mobile software, and you will not wait for results for a long time.
MiniMate™ is unique mobile software designed and developed by Prism Visual Software, Inc. – a leading software provider specialized in software solutions for field sales and field service businesses. We know well specifics of such businesses and create desktop, web, and mobile software with taking into account needs and requirements of each our client. Our goal is to help our clients performing field service and field sales to improve their business.
MiniMate™ is an indispensable tool without which mobile workers cannot reach the maximum of their performance. If you want, your field staff increase its productivity to maximum, MiniMate™ mobile software is the right solution for you.
Main benefits provided by MiniMate™ mobile software:
- eliminating laborious paperwork and phone calls to the office;
- providing field employees with all needed information (customer contacts and locations, customer order history, sale instruction, and other) for fulfilling their job in the field;
- enabling delivery drivers, route sales representatives, service technicians and other personnel to provide customer service even without the Internet connection by using database standalone on their mobile devices;
- improving inventory management and control through using barcode system and providing mobile devices the barcode reading functionality;
- providing effective scheduling and dispatching;
- tracking vehicle location on the road and monitoring employees’ work hours;
- increasing drivers safety by providing them with turn-to-turn driving instructions and tracking their location and controlling driving time;
- increasing customer satisfaction via timely delivery goods and services that is now possible because of creating optimized routes (shortest and most cost-effective) with multiple stops and using Bing Maps, Google Maps, and GPS;
- collecting customer payments at their location via cash, check or credit card;
- creating invoices at customer locations and printing them to mobile printers or emailing;
- increasing price accuracy by automatically calculating discounts and promotions and setting a minimum selling price for each item;
- capturing electronic signatures as a proof of delivery goods or fulfilled services;
- integration with other Prism VS’s (ServQuest™, Prism Dispatch™, and other) and third-party accounting (SAP, Sage, QuickBooks, and other) software for creating a single powerful system that enables managing and controlling all business activity;
- collecting data history of the field activity;
- powerful reporting of the current and historical business data needed for analysis and forecasting.