Routing Software for Small Business (Main Features)
Prism Visual Software, Inc. has developed for small business the powerful routing software system that includes:
and allows managing business operations from the office computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
We offer any small business performing delivery bought and pre-ordered goods, third-party delivery, route sales, or field service the sustainable software solution that enables creating the most efficient route to meet more customers, schedule more
deliveries and beat competitors.
Saving time is now possible via automating and optimizing such everyday work processes as planning, scheduling, dispatching, tracking, monitoring, and reporting. The saved time can be used for fulfilling more services, building up relationships with
the current clients, and finding new leads.
The main features provided by Prism VS routing software for small business:
- planning the workday for every mobile employee: delivery driver, route sales representative, service technician, and others;
- scheduling delivery goods and services with taking into account customer preferred time;
- generating the most cost-effective routes;
- defining an optimized series of delivery stops at customer locations with visualization on the map;
- sending created optimized routes to delivery drivers', route sales representatives’ and service technicians' mobile devices;
- visual dispatching mobile workforce: delivery drivers, route sales representatives, service technicians, and other mobile employees;
- tracking location every vehicle and monitoring the work hours of every mobile employee;
- standalone database on the mobile handheld devices;
- access to the real-time data anytime from anywhere;
- collecting customer signatures and payments via cash, check and credit card;
- collecting actual and historical data of every business operation and work process;
- easy sorting and searching the business data;
- communication with customers via inbound and outbound call centers, e-mail, and web connection;
- informing customers about their purchases’ status and the orders’ delivery progress;
- creating informative customized reports;
- synchronizing with Google maps and Bing Maps;
- integration with accounting software systems such as AccountMate, QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and others.