Route Scheduling Software for Increasing Fleet Efficiency
Are you looking for a solution that can help you to cut the delivery costs and increase drivers’ productivity? Prism VS’s route scheduling software system consisting both desktop and mobile packages is a tool that can help to achieve both of your goals.
Prism VS’s route scheduling software system enables operators, managers, and dispatchers:
- to make intelligent route optimization decisions;
- to create optimized routes based on the multiple criteria;
- to assign balanced workloads;
- to quickly optimize created routes after the last minute changes;
- to perform the real-time tracking vehicle location;
- to monitor the drivers’ work hours;
- to focus on the most important business aspects.
Prism VS’s route scheduling software system enables drivers:
- to automatically receive the last-minute schedules and routes changes;
- to fulfill timely delivery of bought and pre-ordered goods;
- to serve more customers for the less time;
- to view customer locations on the map;
- to use Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- to serve customers even without the Internet connection;
- to collect signatures and payments at customer locations.
Prism VS’s route scheduling software system allows customers:
- to receive the bought and pre-ordered goods timely;
- to track the ordered items;
- to pay for ordered goods at the time of delivery.
Prism VS’s route scheduling software system allows companies:
- to automate scheduling, routing, and dispatching processes;
- to maximize fleet utilization;
- to reduce delivery costs;
- to maximize the number of loaded trips per vehicle;
- to improve management and control of feet and delivery processes;
- to eliminate the overtime work hours;
- to increase office and field employees efficiency;
- to enhance the number of clients;
- to customize the route scheduling software system to specific company’s needs;
- to easily integrate the route scheduling software system with third-party business solutions.