Route Manager Software for Business Industries
If you are searching a powerful tool that can help you to decrease costs, increase workforce efficiency and provide detailed analytics of your company's activity concerned with any field service, you are in the right place. Our company is a leading provider of software solutions designed to improve delivery, distribution, and field service businesses via automating and optimizing their business processes.
For years of developing, we have created a complex route management software system that includes:
Today, our route manager software system is widely used by companies from more than thirty industries, including:
- Route sales: creating optimized routes with multiple stops for route sales representatives.
- Equipment and other field services: equipment maintenance tracking, managing, and scheduling with email alerts for equipment request status; scheduling and dispatching the field work, ensuring service technicians’ safety, integrating field workforce activities with billing, inventory, accounting, and other back-office systems.
- Direct store and third-party delivery: scheduling deliveries, optimizing delivery routes, dispatching delivery drivers, tracking vehicles’ location and delivery drivers’ work hours, collecting customer signatures as proof of delivery.
- Food, dairy, and other products distribution: delivering products to customers in the most direct and cost-efficient way via efficient scheduling, dispatching, optimizing distribution processes; inventory management, customer relationship management (CRM), Web Store integrated e-commerce platform.
- Home care: efficient scheduling and monitoring both home health care and non-medical assistance and services.
- Pool cleaning: scheduling pool cleaning service, tracking field workers’ location and work hours, collecting customers signatures and payments at their locations; managing inventory.
- Bulk propane and tank exchange: scheduling tank exchanges, optimizing delivery routes with stops at customer locations, dispatching delivery drivers and service technicians, tracking vehicles’ location and delivery drivers’ work hours.
- Gas and welding distribution supply: CRM customer management, visual dispatching and route map optimization, inventory level control, web bill payments with PCI compliant system, route optimization, and tracking. Many others.