Route Accounting System
Components of the route accounting system:
- Route accounting software:
- route management and delivery forecasting software;
- route optimization and tracking software;
- scheduling and dispatching software;
- warehouse management and inventory level control software;
- customer and vendor relationship management;
- invoicing and billing software;
- mobile route accounting applications.
- desktop computers to be used in the office;
- laptop computers to be used in the office, stock, and warehouse;
- mobile computers to be used on the route and in the field.
- desktop printers to be used in the office;
- mobile printers to be used on the route and in the field.
Route accounting systems are widely used by companies performing:
- direct store delivery;
- direct store distribution;
- field service;
- route sales;
- third-party delivery.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a recognized provider of route accounting software.
Prism VS's route accounting software includes:
- route sales software solutions;
- pre-order software solutions;
- delivery software solutions;
- equipment service software solutions;
- mobile software solutions.
Key benefits of Prism VS's route accounting software:
- performing more sales and services;
- reducing labor and fuel costs;
- increasing the number of stops per day;
- improving punctuality and customer service;
- maximizing resource utilization;
- increasing productivity and profitability.