Mobilize your Field Force with Routing, Scheduling and Dispatch Software
Serving Office Coffee Service Companies
About Prism Visual Software
Prism Visual Software is:
- 20 Years in business, 2 offices
- Sold with a Full Accounting System or Extend your current Accounting System
- Configurable to your Operational Work Flow
- Industries Served
- Office Coffee Service
- Beverage & Food Distribution•Variety of Equipment Service and Asset Management Types
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
- Water Treatment Service , Salt & Bottled Water Distribution
Our Software’s Architecture
Prism Visual Software’s Architecture
Prism Visual Software’s Functionality and Focus
- Sales people take orders on handhelds or through call centers to be delivered next day or later.
- Pricing supported includes promotions and deals.
- Sales people motivated with quotas.
- Drivers deliver pre-order products.
- Order taking and delivery is streamlined with inbound call centers, dispatching, and map optimization.
- Drivers sell product off the truck.
- Trucks are loaded optimally with suggested quantities based on past sales history or item par values.
- Technicians install, pick up, exchange, and service equipment.
- Onsite equipment and service history maintained.
Benefits of Prism Software Suite
- Create invoices quickly on handheld computers. Collect signatures & print them on site or EMAIL and Go PAPERLESS. Perform Deliveries, equipment service, installs and water tests
- Customer Quota Alerts ensure customers are buying coffee from you
- Balance Workloads and reduce gas costs, with routing, scheduling and dispatch map software
- Reduce labor hours in the office and the field!
- Office – Reduce paperwork, data entry and route reconciliation!
- Field – Increase sales and price calculation accuracy!
- Reduce aging with reminders and overdue invoice visibility on the desktop and handheld
- Email service reminders, invoices, statements and marketing materials with a click of button
- Manage pricing more easily and eliminate pricing errors
- Track Equipment installs dates and warranties and know when to sell an upgrade
- Change customer filters on a timely basis by setting up email and call reminders
- Use Dispatch Systems to:
- Reduce Fuel Costs and time to drive the route with route optimization
- Save labor time by sending the right tech with the right skill sets. Understand the service history performed already at the customer site before going there
- Cut overtime by visually balancing tickets on trucks to ensure tickets are balanced across employees
- Control inventory and shrinkage with desktop and handheld processes
Desktop- Configurable Screens & “Google like” search
Servicing a customer is Fast and Easy
- Search all fields with 1 “Google like” search
- Configure Screen to have fields present the most important front and center
- View Inbound Call center, Schedule, customer, water test or equipment
Desktop – Inbound Call Center
Customer Service agent presented with all information about that site address (next delivery date, billing & payments, past conversations, other upcoming services, equipment & history)
Track all incoming calls and fulfill customer requests.
Send messages /tickets interoffice or to mobile devices.
Set follow-up reminders to ensure professional service.
Desktop- The Quick Ticket for Equipment Service Calls
- Easily view equipment and track equipment details and history of service
- Generate a quick ticket to dispatch
- Easily interact with dispatch board to plan service date
- Knoq what Tech is closest
Desktop- Route Book Entry for Delivery / Route Sale
For Each Customer Site Address (“Where”):
- Setup Permanent Instructions or one time notes
- Setup “What” – Most common items purchased with pricing
- Setup “When” – Recurring schedule for Service / Visits or one time
- Track Cylinders or Deposits
- Set driver , route, and stop sequence
Desktop - The Outbound Call Center
- Set ticklers to call customers for orders, prospecting, collections, service reminders or filter changes
- Assign calls to specific customer service representative
- Place orders
- Reschedule call
- View past calls
Tank Management & Equipment Tracking
- Manage “IN” and “Out” of tanks easily for billing
- Easily Generate Rentals for Equipment or Total Tanks with one Click
- Track where the Equipment has been and Service history
Visual Dispatching and Delivery Planning
- Balance Loads per truck visually at ticket and driver level
- Multiple Dispatch views to display different driver types (route sales, stewardess, or delivery) or offices
- Drag and Drop to re-assign updating load sheets and trip sheets.
- Re-sequence easily
Desktop Prism Mapping - Optimize and Track
- Load addresses per route with one click
- Optimize by Tech
- Easily see where resources are, total time assigned and progress
- Export GPX file to GPS Truck unit
Handheld - Sales Order, Route Sales & Delivery
Handheld - MiniMate for Service
Step Through Service Process:
- Read problem, asset service history, and enter resolution with drop downs
- Install, Pickup or service asset
- Perform inspection or Water Test survey if required
- Collect Signature , Payment and print invoice
- Update main system Real Time or in Batch!
Handheld - MiniMate Inventory Control
- Process – Configurable to your warehouse inventory process for morning or night load. (Load, checkout, perform stops and check in, perform inventory requests)
- Manage perpetual truck warehouses and replenish based on sales, averages actual orders or to a par
- Easy search options
- Option to use a checker to validate the load counts.
WebCustomer – Place Orders Online
On Prism WebCustomer, your customers Can:
- Place order or service requests
- Print out completed tickets/ Invoices with signature