Prism VS's Route Scheduling Software
Are you looking for the one-size-fits-all route scheduling software solution that can create optimized routes based on multiple criteria such as:
- customer preferred delivery time,
- vehicle types' capacities,
- traffic and weather conditions,
- emergency customer orders, and others?
We are persuaded that route scheduling does not have to be complex, and therefore, have designed the route scheduling software solution that easily copes with the task of planning optimal routes with multiple stops. Moreover, our solution is a complex
system that includes a few packages that can be used separately as well as together.
Prism VS's route scheduling software system consists of:
- ServQuest™ – a desktop software that enables scheduling deliveries;
- Prism Dispatch™ – a desktop software that enables route map optimization and dispatching;
- MiniMate™ – a mobile application that runs on the Android operating system;
- Order Connector – an ERP system that enables integration Prism VS software with major accounting packages.
Key features provided by Prism VS's route scheduling software:
- scheduling deliveries based on the multiple criteria;
- creating optimized routes with multiple stops;
- automatically sending work tickets to the map for route optimization;
- real-time vehicle dispatching;
- providing delivery drivers with delivery and sale instructions;
- standalone database on the handheld mobile devises;
- tracking vehicle location and driver work time;
- automatically uploading the last-minute changes in schedules and routes;
- manipulating created routes with the last minute changes;
- playback any previous route;
- synchronizing with Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- viewing existing customers on the map;
- viewing customer locations in the proximity of a selected location;
- immediate and historical data reporting;
- integration with the most used accounting software systems.
Start to use your route scheduling software, and you will immediately know how much each stop of any vehicle from your fleet costs for your business.