Prism VS's Route Planning Software (Some Results)
Effective route planning is the most cost-effective way to meet the company's commitments to customers. We offer you the route planner software – a powerful tool designed by our professional team especially for companies performing delivery, route
sales, and field services.
The perfect set of features provided by our route management software allows companies to:
- create efficient schedules;
- define carefully balanced territories;
- optimize delivery routes;
- dispatch drivers, route sales representatives, and service technicians;
- track vehicle location and employee work time;
- reduce delivery costs;
- maximize resource (including vehicles and equipment) utilization;
- adapt to the last-minute changes in the schedule;
- serve more customers.
The best routes are depended on different factors such as customer locations, weather, preferred time of delivery, driver or service technician experience, traffic, and other. Our route planner software not only allows companies to save miles and reduce travel time but also to enhance the quality of customer service and increase field workers' efficiency. You can see below a shortlist of quick results you will have once to start to use Prism VS's route planner software.
Some results delivered by Prism VS's route planning software:
- optimized planning – by automating the planning process;
- maximized investment return – by efficient planning and forecasting;
- minimized travel distance – by creating optimized routes;
- fuel savings – by controlling and reducing fuel consumption;
- DOT compliance – by meeting the standards and rules for safety defined by the Department of Transportation;
- fulfilled legal requirements – by eliminating the overscheduled work hours and exceeding the overall vehicle carrying capacity;
- decreased transportation costs – by minimizing fuel, maintenance, and labor costs;
- reduced fleet – by eliminating unnecessary vehicles;
- improved productivity – by efficient planning the driver workday;
- reduced fleet insurance costs – by decreasing driving violations and insurance premiums;
- increased customer satisfaction – by meeting clients' expectations in service cost and quality;
- effective forecast – by analyzing powerful reports;
- business transformation – by upgrading business processes across the entire company;
- increased revenue through the effective use of resources.