Prism VS’s Multi Address Route Planner
Do not know how a fleet of trucks can visit a set of needed stops in the least time.
Start to plan routes with Prism VS’s multi-address route planner – a software tool for creating the fastest and shortest routes. We have developed software solution suitable for business of any size (from a one-person company to large corporations).
The key features provided by Prism VS’s multi-address route planner:
- centralized, decentralized and combined route planning;
- interactive dashboard enables finding the best configuration;
- dynamic route modification enables adjusting routes for last minute work orders, available drivers, and vehicles, or rescheduled stops;
- drag-and-drop enables manually managing routes;
- route sharing to drivers’ smartphones and tablets via the MiniMate™ mobile application;
- map view enables data visualization on the maps;
- visual dispatching simplifies complex operations of the fleet managing;
- route tracking via the live feed of vehicle activity;
- monitoring the driving time and distance;
- integration with Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- reporting enables generating reports from route data to improve the control of business activity;
- historical data enables creating better and more realistic business plans.
The main impacts on business activity:
- reduced logistics costs;
- optimized multi-address routes;
- fastest and shortest itineraries;
- minimized driving distance;
- tracked route, driving time and distance;
- decreased delivery time;
- improved work time efficiency;
- enhanced number of served customers;
- increased drivers’ safety.
Our multi-address route planner is a part of more powerful route accounting software system that includes: