Prism VS’s Management Software Features
Prism VS's management software system consists of:
- ServQuest™ – route management software for organizing and controlling the main business processes fulfilled by route sales, delivery, and equipment service companies.
- Prism Dispatch™ – dispatching and route optimization software that allows companies to adjust schedules, plan the workday, and optimize the delivery routes.
- MiniMate™ – a mobile software application specially designed to run on handheld devices: small, wireless computing (smartphones, tablets, personal digital assistants) and compact, portable electronic devices (barcode scanners, printers, and others).
- Order Connector – a unique computer program that performs a special task, namely enables integrating parts of Prism’s management software system with accounting software such as AccountMate, Sage, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, and others.
- Web Customer – designed as a web page integrated with the current companies website. This customer service software allows customers when they visit the company’s website to submit new orders, to see their order history and status, to download past invoices.
Key features of Prism VS's management software:
- Inventory management - enables managing inventory located in multiple warehouses. Such a possibility allows companies to eliminate the missing or unaccounted inventory and to quickly and professionally provide deliveries and services.
- Call center – our optimized inbound and outbound call center allows customers and dispatchers to contact each other with the purpose to verify or update services, schedules, or support.
- Route optimization – enables creating optimized routes with multiple stops. Fulfilling deliveries using optimized routes allows companies to save much money on fuel and delivery drivers’ work time, and as a result, to complete more deliveries of pre-ordered products or services with fewer resources.
- Mobile solution – MiniMate™ mobile application provides mobile workers (delivery drivers, service technicians, and route sales representatives) with features necessary for performing their everyday professional activities such as the visibility of the real-time item levels, collecting payments and signatures, barcode creating, and more. It also enables tracking of mobile workers' time and location.
- Online purchase order creating – gives customers the ability to submit new purchases and reduces unnecessary phone calls to the office.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a popular software provider developing high-tech solutions for companies performing route sales, delivery, pre-order, and equipment service. Our complex business management software solution allows our clients to eliminate their IT costs and maintaining and upgrading separate computer programs and applications. It is great for a small business, ideal for managing a midsize company, and perfect for a large organization.