Prism VS’s Inventory Management Software System (4 Reasons to Use)
Prism VS’s inventory software system includes:
4 Reasons to use Prism VS’s inventory management software system:
- Easily integrates with other software solutions, including the most popular accounting systems such as QuickBooks, MiniMate, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and others for creating a single database.
- Enables managing multiple warehouses with a single database.
- Helps to increase staff productivity and the company’s efficiency by automating and optimizing processes concerned with the inventory managing and controlling: purchasing, reordering, counting, locating, moving, tracking, and other.
- Allows cutting business costs by supporting the right inventory levels.
Main features of the Prism VS’s software system of inventory management and control:
- a complete list of the item details;
- tracking inventory levels in the real-time;
- automatically updating inventory levels;
- serial number inventory tracking;
- barcoding to encode and read the goods information;
- lot control to record information about goods;
- managing multiple warehouses;
- inventory movements within warehouses;
- managing multiple suppliers;
- purchase orders to control the purchasing of goods;
- reorder notifications to prevent out-of-stock situations;
- sales orders to send to customers before delivering the products;
- invoicing to create and track invoices easily;
- multi-currency to price products in a variety of currencies;
- inventory history to see how effectively inventory was managed;
- real-time data access to make the right decisions quickly;
- mobile solution (that can also work as a barcode reader) to use out of the office;
- customizable reporting to analyze the current situation and forecast future demands.