Equipment maintenance management must take into consideration human resources, equipment types, and different resources, including supplies. Physical assets are the greatest capital investment. Therefore, it makes financial sense to maintain these valuable resources, and to ensure that they are:
Such effective maintenance management of assets and equipment will contribute to increased company's efficiency and, as a result, in improved business outcomes. Such result is known to be the goal of the managing of the maintenance.
As known, the maintenance management is not just the job of maintenance managers. It requires the involvement of staff from technical, financial, administrative, and other departments and is the responsibility of all members of company's staff who deal with assets and equipment.
CMMS system developed by Prism Visual Software, Inc. helps to simplify the maintenance process. It does not require from users to have broad skills in areas such as finances, purchasing procedures, stores supply and control, facilities, technical problems, support services, staff development, and others which are involved in maintenance management of company's assets and equipment.
1) helps to plan and organize the work process in the way, so equipment and assets are properly utilized, safeguarded and maintained;
2) allows company's staff make maximum use of assets and equipment by following the well-defined procedures and good practice;
3) allows planning and organizing the unimpeded equipment maintenance via the software technologies’ functionality;
4) defines suitable and effective procedures for all activities which impact on the equipment operation;
5) organizes a network between teams of different departments throughout the organization;
6) defines parts and other resource materials needed for daily activities involved in equipment and assets maintenance;
7) provides comprehensive and reliable information timely about:
8) enables controlling the financial investment in assets, equipment, parts and their maintenance;
9) enables managing all processes from planning and budgeting to the acquisition, daily operation, safety, and maintenance.