Optimize Your Delivery Route
Do you perform deliveries? Do you know that your business success depends to a large extent on how well your daily delivery routes are planned?
Delivery on un-optimized routes entails:
- irrational use of company resources;
- low productivity of delivery drivers and service technicians;
- not delivering at the right time or too late;
- losing the prestige of the company;
- losing the potential customers;
- increasing expenses needed for fulfilling delivery to each client;
- increasing total business costs;
- reducing company's revenue.
Do you want to avoid or eliminate such problems?
Contact us immediately. Prism Dispatch™ developed by our professional software team in the close contact with the delivery companies is a unique software system that not only includes visual dispatching but enables route map optimization.
Optimize your delivery routes with Prism Dispatch™ and get the immediate benefits:
- creating optimized delivery routes with supporting the multiple parameters;
- reducing the driving time and increasing the productivity of service technicians;
- performing the maximum stops per route for each driver;
- visualizing customers on the interactive map;
- eliminating manual loading in GPS and printed paper maps;
- planning the delivery driver's work day in advance;
- balancing workload between delivery drivers and service technicians;
- creating realistic schedules and accurate expected arrival times to customer locations;
- informing customers about the estimated time of delivery;
- tracking the delivery drivers and vehicles in real time;
- decreasing the gasoline costs and keeping a strict check on fuel expenses;
- any changes in schedule made on the office computer will be sent automatically to delivery drivers’ smartphones or tablets;
- ensuring drop-offs at the right customer locations;
- assign work tasks to drivers and service technicians based on their skills, service areas and other constraints;
- increasing driver safety and saving on insurance premiums;
- protecting the business from unnecessary legal hassles;
- powerful reporting to track each delivery driver and service technician performance, company's expenses and profits.