MiniMate™ is the Prism Visual Software's award-winning mobile application that is used by pre-order salespeople, route sales and delivery drivers, and equipment service techs. Born on the Palm platform, MiniMate™
subsequently advanced to the Windows PocketPC and Windows Mobile operating systems. Now, MiniMate is graduated to the Android
operating system. Users can deploy MiniMate™ on 4, 5, 7, or 10-inch Smart
Phones or Tablets to go paperless and solve operational inefficiencies.
Benefits of using Prism Visual Software's MiniMate™:
- Mobile workers are equipped with delivery and sale instructions, contact information, sales history, current equipment,
equipment history, account balances, and invoices.
- Use driving instructions to the location with Google Maps.
- Prevent drivers from servicing "stop service" customers and delivering to non-paying COD customers.
- Delivery Drivers can track on-hands and returns while having visibility to past sale averages and par levels.
- Standalone database on the handheld allows drivers and service techs to work without an Internet connection.
- Last-minute orders and changes are automatically updated and dispatched to the Android device.
- Perform on-route and off-route customer servicing, as needed.
- Set a minimum selling price for individual items with passwords needed to override.
- Automatic calculation of promotions and discounts based on the time period and what is purchased. (7+1, 12+2, free case or dollars off, based on a product mix grouping)
- Customer group, contract or price levels.
- Up and down the street pricing; every customer and item can have a different price.
- Pre-Trip and Post-Trip inspection surveys can be used for internal records or DOT inspection.
- Ticket surveys can be mandatory to complete, based on the type of service or delivery being done.
- Questions are defined by the customer, and answers can be entered by mobile workers as numeric, text, or drop down selections.
- Worker location and time are automatically tracked.
- Understand customer servicing planned time versus actual time.
- Collect signatures and payments via cash, check or credit card.
- Collect payments for overdue invoices.
- Print to a mobile printer, or email an invoice with equipment terms and conditions.
- Enforce collection of store stamps, scan sheets, P.O., or signature.