MiniMate™ Mobile Software
What functionality does MiniMate™ mobile software provide?
MiniMate™ is the powerful mobile software that provides a wide range of features, including:
- standalone database;
- automatically updating and dispatching last-minute orders and changes in the schedule;
- barcode scanning;
- collecting customer payments via cash, check or credit card;
- capturing signatures;
- printing to mobile printers and emailing invoices;
- tracking mobile workers’ location and work time;
- setting a minimum selling price for items;
- automatically calculating promotions and discounts;
- customizable reporting;
- integration with other Prism VS packages (ServQuest™, Prism Dispatch™, and other) and
third-party software products (GPS, Google Maps, Bing Maps, QuickBooks, Sage, AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and other).
What advantages does using MiniMate™ mobile software provide?
MiniMate™ is a comprehensive mobile software that gives users many benefits:
- reduces laborious paperwork;
- equips mobile workers with all information they needed to fulfill their work orders;
- enables mobile workers to perform their job even without an Internet connection;
- eliminates phone calls to the office;
- enables driving on the optimized routes with Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- provides automatical tracking vehicle location and employees’ work time;
- improves inventory control via a barcode system;
- helps to deliver products and services to customers at the right time;
- allows reducing business costs;
- helps to increase the effectiveness of mobile workers.
Prism Visual Software, Inc., the 21-year leader in software development, is proud of its MiniMate™ – the award-winning mobile software designed for wireless handheld devices running on the Android operating system. MiniMate™ is operational and customizable software that handles route sales, pre-order/delivery, equipment service, and repair.
Who should use the MiniMate™ mobile software?
MiniMate™ was developed for companies performing route sales, pre-order, delivery, repair, or equipment service, but can be helpful for any organization that has mobile workers.