MiniMate™ Delivery Routing App (14 Main Сharacteristics)
Is your business concerned with delivery?
The MiniMate™ delivery routing app is a tool that can help to improve your business activity and take the company to the next level. MiniMate™ is award-winning mobile software specially designed for companies specialized in delivery, route sales, equipment or other field services.
14 Main specific characteristics of the MiniMate™ delivery routing app:
- runs on the mobile devices with the Android operating system: smartphones, tablets, and others;
- quickly launches for the first time and never keep users waiting;
- convenient user interface and simple navigation;
- provides the standalone database that allows mobile employees to work without the Internet connection;
- ensures quick feedback and means of mutual communication with the minimum text input;
- gives the customization and personalization options;
- provides an intuitive system of search and specific filters;
- allows to track mobile workers and get the information about their behavior;
- separately as well as the part of the Prism VS route accounting software system;
- easily integrates with:
- all other Prism VS software solutions: ServQuest™, Prism Dispatch™, and others;
- the most used accounting software systems: AccountMate, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, QuickBooks, and others;
- Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- is continuously optimized and updated with new features;
- provides the high performance and data security;
- is created based on the modern technologies, standards, and protocols to ensure the required features and quality;
- the quality is ensured and maintained by the professional software team.
Some results of using the MiniMate™ delivery routing application:
- reducing delivery costs by driving the most efficient route;
- timely deliveries via navigating optimized delivery routes by using the Google Maps or Bing Maps direction apps;
- fulfilling deliveries without the Internet connection by using the standalone database and turn-to-turn driving instruction;
- reducing the customer order delivery time;
- performing more deliveries and serving more customers every day;
- increasing drivers’ safety by monitoring their location and driving hours;
- maximizing resources utilization by assigning the right resources to the right tasks;
- improving business efficiency.