Main Benefits of Using Prism’s Direct Sales Software
Prism VS direct sales software system includes:
- ServQuest™ - route management desktop software;
- Prism Dispatch™ - route optimization and visual dispatching desktop software;
- MiniMate™ - mobile app running on the Android operating system;
- Web Store - web software for providing e-commerce;
- Web Bill Pay - web software for viewing, managing and paying invoices
- Order Connector - ERP software system enabling integration Prism’s solutions with software systems such as Google Maps, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage, and QuickBooks
and other accounting software.
If your company performs field sales, you are involved in direct selling. The direct selling means presentation, demonstration, and sale of goods and services to consumers at their locations such as homes or jobs.
Any company and individual entrepreneur performing field or direct sales, we can offer a powerful software system that can help to increase sales productivity.
Main benefits of using Prism’s software for direct selling:
- automating data entry and eliminating time-wasting on recurring operations;
- creating simple workflows for sales representatives to follow;
- creating optimized routes for sales representatives;
- reducing driving time and give sales representatives more selling time;
- automatical updating the last-minute orders and schedule changes;
- using created driving instructions to customer locations with Google Maps;
- collecting mobile signatures and payments via cash, checks and credit cards;
- using barcodes for automatic items identification and data capturing;
- tracking sales representatives’ location and work time;
- monitoring sales representatives activities to identify inefficiency across the sales team;
- automatic calculating promotions and discounts based on purchases and time periods;
- providing sales representatives with sale instructions, customer contact information, customers’ sales history, customers’ account balances, and other data;
- controlling inventory levels and eliminating out-of-stock situations;
- managing the multiple warehouses;
- enhancing sales with customers' online experience;
- giving customers a secure and easy way to view, manage and pay invoices;
- eliminating customers' frustration and increasing customers' satisfaction;
- creating customized reports that enable analyzing the company’s effectiveness and forecasting future demands;
- increasing the company’s revenue.