Increase Your Team Productivity with Day Planner Software
Would you like to plan your team way to productivity?
Day planner software is a great tool that can help you to achieve your goal.
Simply schedule your projects, employees, works, equipment and more with a single tool, and you will be able to focus on the important and significant matters.
What essential features can day planner software provide?
- built-in templates – to create documents with the great look;
- contact management – to collect, store, and manage employee, customer, and vendor contact information and to track all communication activities linked to contacts;
- task management – to manage a task through its full life cycle that involves planning, testing, tracking, and reporting;
- project management – to group tasks into the project and use techniques, knowledge, skills, and tools to meet the project requirements;
- a calendar that can include locations, weather, travel time, and maps – to go paperless in scheduling events, subscribing them to the employees, customers, and vendors;
- notes – to save information for later,
- mobility – to have the business with you where you go;
- notifies – to get reminders and alerts by email, from a desktop browser or mobile device;
- access to the real-time data – to use the important data and information anytime from anywhere;
- automatically generating and sending documents from the field;
- employee work time tracking – to monitor employee time work was done at each job site;
- customer issue and support tracking – to create, update, and resolve reported customer issues;
- synchronizing data with popular platforms such as Google, Outlook, and other;
- integration – to exchange data within existing systems such as ERP, CRM, CMMS, and other;
- information sharing – to send information across teams;
- data access control – to ensure access to the appropriate data through user permission;
- visual planning –to streamline scheduling and resource allocation processes;
- chat rooms – to provide team discussion and collaboration;
- filters – to filter the data in documents;
- manual e-mail sending and data import/exports;
- simultaneous using – to support using the day planner by multiple employees;
- customization – to create the custom fields and page layouts;
- marketing – to send the email campaigns, custom web forms, and autoresponders;
- automation – to automate repetitive tasks;
- security – to protect important business information and prevent data loss.