Improve Your Fleet Productivity and Daily Operations with Route Management Software
We offer a unique software solution that helps to enhance the productivity of any field service company (regardless of its industry) at every level. Designed by professional software developers together with experienced fleet people who understand
specifics challenges of delivery and field service business, our route management software provides all necessary features for finest fleet management.
Main features provided by the Prism’s route management software system:
- Scheduling – to enable the best use of company's resources: employees (delivery drivers, service technicians, and route sales representatives), vehicles, and equipment.
- Benefits: automating and optimizing scheduling process;
- lessening the manager admin time;
- align schedules, resource usage, and labor-to-works ratios;
- optimizing resourcing.
- Dispatching – to assign delivery drivers and service technicians to customers.
- Benefits: automating and optimizing dispatching procedure;
- improving field employee productivity;
- recording important information.
- Route optimization – to determine the most cost-efficient route.
- Benefits: automating the creating optimized delivery routes;
- decreasing delivery expenses;
- serving more customers with fewer resources.
- Route tracking – to see where, when and for how long field workers drive each day.
- Benefits: automatically tracking vehicle location;
- monitoring the work time of every field employee;
- increasing mobile workers safety.
- Mobility – to use mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets for connecting with the office in real-time.
- Benefits: getting a turn-by-turn direction to the work location,
- connection with the office in the real-time;
- eliminating the paperwork in the field;
- ability to work without the Internet location;
- collecting customer payment and signature.
- Data visualization – to present data visually.
- Benefits: the ability to spot new opportunities;
- visual dispatching;
- view customer locations on the map;
- watch vehicle location in the field.
- Reporting – to highlight the most profitable parts of the business and the company's weaknesses.
- Benefits: automating and optimizing reporting process;
- collecting important business data.