The optimal route planner helps create the most cost-effective routes for visiting multiple locations, so drivers, route sales representatives, and service technicians spend less time driving and more time on customer service.
Your company is a perfect candidate for using the route planner if:
- your company’s business activities include route sales, delivery, equipment or other field services;
- you want your office employees to spend less time on daily route planning and field workers – on driving and can focus on the most important tasks, including customer service;
- you want to define the shortest route between your customer locations in a few seconds;
- you want to reduce expenses on gasoline, tolls, car repair and maintenance, drivers’ overtime work hours, and others that are included in delivery costs;
- you want to increase your field staff productivity and safety;
- you want to enlarge the served territory and number of permanent clients;
- you want to increase your company’s revenue and to grow your company.
An optimal route planner is a great tool that can help you to achieve your dream, but for business success, it is very important to find the right solution that best meets your company's business needs.