DSD Sales Software
Do you want your DSD sales company stays competitive?
Our software solutions can help you to achieve your goal.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a recognized software provider in designing and developing solutions for companies performing direct store delivery (DSD) sales. For more than twenty years we have developed many
various desktop, web, and mobile applications which now are grouped into few main packages:
• Desktop software solutions:
- ServQuest™ – a comprehensive software package with powerful functionality, including managing customer profiles, scheduling DSD sales, inventory management, and other.
Easily integrates with accounting software systems such as AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage, QuickBooks, and other.
- Prism Dispatch™ – a sophisticated software package providing visual dispatching. o Prism Mapping Suite – a complex package fully integrated with ServQuestTM and Prism Dispatch™ and powered by Bing Maps provides route optimization, route tracking, and data visualization on the maps.
- Order Connector – a unique ERP software system that synchronizes the third-party software such as accounting software (AccountMate, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage, and
QuickBooks) and other to Prism VS’s computerized solutions.
• Mobile software solution:
- MiniMate™ – a mobile application with powerful functionality designed to run on the Android operating system;
• Web software solutions:
- Web Store – an e-commerce website that easily integrates with the company’s website and provides a new way of online sales.
- Web Equipment Service – a web application that easily integrates with company’s website and automatically reflects equipment service requests to Prism Dispatch™.
- Web Bill Pay – a web application that easily integrates with the company’s website and automatically reflects payments to ServQuest™.
Our DSD sales software provides complete route accounting for DSD sales:
- scheduling DSD sales;
- inventory management and control;
- route map optimization and route management;
- visual dispatching;
- route tracking;
- work hours monitoring;
- mobile solutions;
- customized reporting.