DSD Route Accounting Software Solution
Streamline your direct store delivery (DSD) business with Prism Visual Software’s route accounting system that includes:
- ServQuest™ - desktop route management software;
- Prism Dispatch™ - desktop dispatching and route map optimization software;
- MiniMate™ - a mobile application that supports a wide range of mobile terminals and printers running on the Android operating system;
- Order Connector - a special synchronizer that enables integration Prism VS DSD route accounting software with the most used accounting software.
Created specifically for direct store delivery business, our DSD manager helps to automate, optimize and improve all aspects of the distribution operation via a powerful set of features.
Some key features of Prism VS DSD route accounting software system:
- scheduling and electronic route book;
- visual dispatch board;
- planning and optimization routes with multiple stops;
- data visualization on the map;
- inbound and outbound call center;
- mobile barcode scanning;
- tracking assets by the serial number and barcode;
- support multiple warehouses;
- controlling inventory levels;
- tracking inventory location, movement, and transactions;
- managing and controlling from the office in-field activities performed by the route sales representatives and delivery drives;
- tracking vehicle location and field employees’ work hours on a real-time basis;
- real-time data communication;
- tracking an item’s activity from warehouse to the customer location;
- integration with Google Maps and Bing Maps;
- sending data to the office from the field;
- electronic proof of delivery (POD) confirmed by customer signature;
- a wide range of reports that can be the automatically scheduled;
- collecting inventory, customer orders, sales, fulfilled delivery, and other historical data;
- sending email confirmations; • secure viewing, managing and paying invoices via Web Bill Pay platform;
- managing the vehicle maintenance activity;
- purchasing and invoicing, and many other.
Enable your personnel to make fast and precise deliveries.