Prism Visual Software is looking for Software Implementation Consultants
What kind of software?
Prism develops and implements operations software (dispatch, delivery, invoicing, and route optimization) for our customers in the distribution and service industries. While we can provide an entire ERP solution for our customers, we specialize in
the distribution and route accounting software for our customers.
Employer Value Proposition:
- Software business with three decades of success
- Growing company with opportunity for career advancement and greater responsibility
- Work/life balance with mutual respect for all members of the team
Would you be a good candidate?
- Candidate must be an excellent communicator and capable of project planning, training, documenting, and executing several implementations at once.
- Candidate can listen to client requirements and translate them into our software capability and should be able to discern project “needs” vs customer “wants”
- Candidate should possess skills to lead the rollout with professionalism and expertise to ensure timely delivery of project scope.
- Candidate will possess the ability to think conceptually, to lead with confidence, and to be the subject matter expert with Prism software.
- Candidate must be motivated- show you can work proactively and independently. We are readily growing and need motivated individuals that are passionate about their work.
To succeed at Prism Visual Software, an Implementation Consultant must
- Exhibit excellent time management skills when working on multiple companies. Ensure a project keeps “moving” and all tasks are clearly defined and attainable to achieve deadlines
- Be able to work with a team, learn from feedback
- Communicate new business needs from client to our development in a timely manner
- Contact and proactively update clients with a customer-oriented mindset
- Be comfortable talking on the phone. You will speak with clients and conduct training sessions, confidence is key
- Have implemented enterprise software before or 1-3 years of demonstrated experience managing high-profile software projects comprising multiple stakeholders and implementation teams
- Prior experience in supporting/training QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage AccountMate, other business software Accounting systems
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence and earns the trust
- Willingness to travel for long-term and short-term for project rollouts
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- PMP certified
- Cover Letter is recommended
- Strong knowledge of a Microsoft SQL Server to write scripts
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Accounting
About Prism Visual Software
Prism provides operational route accounting software systems for route sales, pre-order, delivery, and equipment service companies in DSD and food & beverage distribution (perishable and non-perishable) and in equipment service management. Prism's
operational solutions benefit small, mid-sized, and large companies. Prism specializes in the development, implementation, integration, and support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. All of the Prism’s high-quality and easy-to-use
software products simplify and standardize complex operational processes. Prism has long-standing expertise in designing and maintaining total software solutions for our clients. Prism's solutions include desktop and handheld software, as
well as fully-integrated GPS, mapping, scheduling, call center, and accounting components. Prism consists of a highly experienced software design team that delivers business excellence and customer satisfaction. The company has extensive experience
in software design, needs analysis, and in-depth expertise in the business requirements of distribution companies.