Prism Visual Software, Inc. is looking for talented professionals. If the software industry is in your interests and you have what it takes, please send your resume for our consideration. We look forward to hearing from you! Please,
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of a Prism Visual Software's Business Development Consultant / Salesperson:
- Prospect and develop your territory or industries assigned while pursuing and securing wins at target accounts.
- Generate and nurture new leads from start to close
- Manage meetings, presentations, and demonstrations
- Strong prioritization skills for both task management and deal management activities
- Ability to produce an impact on revenue based on your rolodex of contacts
- Ability to establish technical credibility with your prospects with an ability to translate technical value propositions into business value
- Manage and maintain your pipeline with accurate and timely reporting
- Use social media to build and strengthen your network
- Solution Selling Experience
- Ability to setup and perform Software Demonstrations
- Strong ability to actively listen and determine customer's needs
- Proven closer, able to garner commitment every step of sales process
- Ability to lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (i.e., this position is not an order taking position)
- Excellent writing skills; e-mail messages clearly communicate a call to action, steps to closing the sale, etc
- Excellent verbal communication skills; clear and articulate
- Income driven
- Able to thrive in a constantly evolving environment (growing)
- Travel expected to tradeshows and onsite demonstration appointments
Backgrounds of our most successful Business Development Consultant / Salesperson include:
- Accounting System and ERP Sales
- Software Sales
- Worked in a Distribution or Service company with inventory responsibilities and had a strong interest, comfort and understanding of technology
Please, e-mail your cover letter & resume to email@example.com. Indicate "Business Development Consultant / Salesperson" in the subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail. Thank you.
This position has a base salary plus commission structure. This structure will depend on experience. If you are effective solution sales pro that can close, this position will offer an excellent income opportunity. There is no cap and a realistic opportunity for a star performer to far surpass this range.
This job is done onsite.