Prism Visual Software is looking for Software Implementation Consultants. The individual we seek must be an excellent communicator and capable of project planning, training, documenting, and executing several implementations at once. The successful candidate will possess the ability to listen to client requirements and translate them into our software capability. Organize technical projects with multiple stakeholders and implementation teams while ensuring to test (Q&A) the product deliverable before rollout at the client site. We are looking for candidates that possess skills to lead the rollout and to bring professionalism and expertise to ensure delivery of project scope. The successful candidate will possess the ability to think conceptually, to lead with confidence, and to be the subject matter expert with Prism software. Candidate must exhibit professionalism with follow-up calls and documentation to meet project requirements and exceed customer expectations. The successful candidate will be required to travel (10 to 15%) as the lead rollout implementation consultant.
Responsibilities of Prism Visual Software Implementation Consultants:
- Leading implementation and training for certain clients in the planning of all tasks required to implement the Prism solution from inception to functional deliverable
- Performing Q&A needed to ensure systems are working as expected by the Prism solution for the client.
- Working within a team to include being responsible for setting up a project plan, training the client, documenting system training materials where needed, developing deadlines and project completion, while adhering to team contributions
- Performing as client's point of contact for all software questions, requests or issues that arise during the planning and developing stages
- Managing client expectations regarding timeline and software requirements
- Contacting and updating clients proactively regarding the status of project(s) and implementation processes
- Demonstrating timely updates to the Prism team weekly on various project plans, progress, and deadlines
- Utilizing effective client service skills to achieve high levels of client satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or 4 years of demonstrated experience managing high-profile software project comprising multiple stakeholders and implementation teams
- Prior experience in supporting and or training QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage 50/100/300/500, AccountMate, or other business software Accounting systems.
- Strong knowledge of a project management best practice framework
- Strong knowledge of a Microsoft SQL Server to write scripts, perform Q&A, and troubleshoot users' issues and questions.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel, and diagram software like Visio or SmartDraw
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence and earns the trust
- Highly focused with strong organizational skills in planning and time management
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and resolve simple to complex issues related to in-house applications and products
- The ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer relationship scenario
- Willingness to travel for long and short term project rollouts as the implementation lead consultant (travel about 10-20%)
Please e-mail cover letter & resume to email@example.com. Indicate "Implementation Consultant" in the subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail. Thank you.
This position is onsite in Prism's corporate office in Port Washington, NY. Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a growing software technology company based 40 minutes out of NYC on Long Island.
Prism Visual Software, Inc. provides excellent benefits and a competitive salary based on experience.
We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your team lead and trainer coaching you along the way along with the entire Prism team, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at Prism Visual Software to learn about accounting and technology!