Job Description: Prism Visual Software, Inc. is looking for an ambitious and energetic person with an interest in sales and mobile technology to join our Business Development Team. In this role, you will operate in an inside sales capacity which will allow you
to gain a solid understanding of Prism Visual Software’s products used to mobilize field forces with Apps around North America. You will be responsible for helping us identify, engage, and build relationships with decision-makers early on in the
We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your team lead and trainer coaching you along the way along with the entire Prism team, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at Prism Visual Software to learn about
sales and technology! This opportunity’s path can lead to a variety of roles at Prism Software including evolving to a Senior Sales Engineer or Software Implementation Consultant.
Responsibilities of an Junior Sales Assistant:
- Call prospects, develop opportunities and schedule Prism Visual Software demos for a Business Development Consultant to new and existing accounts from lists provided.
- Develop strong customer relationships, gather information, and update data attributes in Salesforce.com.
- Proactively engage customers and prospects. Use outbound calling, emailing and social media.
- Responsible for the creation and publishing of email and blog posts.
- Assist in capturing key notes from meetings and demos with prospects.
- Travel to trade shows and develop new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills; Easily and effectively write professional e-mail messages or verbally communicate a call to action, next steps, marketing messages, etc
- Ability to learn, commit to memory and advance new skills through interaction with team members, prospects and relations in a fast paced, detailed and vast environment
- Ability to react quickly in sales situations; Listen to prospect challenges and suggest software and process solutions
- A real knack for setting priorities and finishing these goals each day.
- Strong Windows PC skills (Email, Excel, MS Word, basic typing skills) at a minimum.
- Outgoing, desire to make new relations, work hard and have fun
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or college student willing to work a minimum of 20 hours and up to 40 hours per week.
Please, e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Indicate "Junior Sales Assistant" in the subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail. Thank you.
This position pays hourly plus commissions for new sales that close through the Prism Sales process during a 4 month trial period and then could possibly turn into a salary position plus comissions plus healthcare and 401k. Pay scale will be determined based on skills and experience. If you are outgoing, love to learn about technology, and proactive to help grow yourself
and Prism Visual Software, this position will offer an excellent income and personal development opportunity. Opportunities in this area have advanced to become Business Development Consultants, Sales Engineers, or route accounting project consultants.
This job is done onsite in Port Washington, NY.