Prism Visual Software, Inc. is looking for an ambitious and energetic person with an interest in sales and mobile technology to join our Business Development Team. In this role, you will operate in an inside business development capacity which will
allow you to gain a solid understanding of Prism Visual Software’s products used to mobilize field forces with Apps around North America. You will be responsible for helping us identify, engage, and build relationships with decision-makers early
on in the sales process.
We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your team lead and trainer coaching you along the way along with the entire Prism team, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at Prism Visual Software to learn
about sales and technology! This opportunity’s path can lead to a variety of roles at Prism Software including evolving to a Senior Sales Engineer or Software Implementation Consultant.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Representative:
- Proactively engage prospects. Use outbound calling, emailing, and social media.
- Call prospects, develop opportunities, and schedule Prism Visual Software demos to new and existing accounts from lists provided or via web research.
- Work with marketing & LinkedIn service providers to follow-up on campaign leads where prospects have expressed initial interest.
- Develop strong customer relationships, gather information, and update data attributes in Microsoft CRM.
- Responsible for the creation and publishing of email and blog posts.
- Assist in capturing key notes from meetings and demos with prospects.
- Travel to trade shows and develop new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills; Easily and effectively write professional e-mail messages or verbally communicate a call to action, next steps, marketing messages, etc.
- Ability to learn, commit to memory and advance new
skills through interaction with team members, prospects and relations in a fast-paced, detailed and vast environment.
- Ability to react quickly in business development situations; Listen to prospect challenges and suggest solutions and next steps.
- A real knack for setting priorities and finishing these goals each day.
- Strong Windows PC skills (Email, Excel, MS Word, basic typing skills) at a minimum.
- Outgoing, desire to make new relations, work hard and have fun
- 2 years of experience
in a business development or sales roll preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Please, e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Indicate "Business Development Representative" in the
subject line and paste your cover letter in the body of your e-mail. Thank you.
This is a salary position plus commission participation for new sales that close through the Prism Sales process. Prism offer healthcare and 401k. Pay scale
will be determined based on skills and experience. If you are outgoing, love to learn about technology, and proactive to help grow yourself and Prism Visual Software, this position will offer an excellent income and personal development opportunity.
Opportunities in this area have advanced to become Business Development Consultants, Sales Engineers, or route accounting project consultants. Candidates willing to work onsite in Roslyn, NY or remotely will be considered.