Best Software for Inventory Management and Control
Do you need a tool that can help you to improve the inventory management?
Regardless of your company size and industry, we can help you. Our company is a recognized software provider that specialized in designing and developing software solutions for businesses performing route sales, deliveries (including direct store delivery (DSD)), equipment and other field services. We work closely with our clients, and therefore, we are well-known difficulties and problems they meet every day, including ones concerned with inventory management and control.
Sustaining the right level of inventory in stock is a difficult, and priority task of any company specialized in sales, delivery pre-ordered goods and services. Therefore, our team in close connection with the professional inventory managers has developed software for inventory management and control. Our system includes the ServQuest™ desktop package and MiniMate™ mobile application that easily integrate with each other and accounting software via specially designed the Order Connector.
Key advantages of using Prism VS’s software for inventory management and control:
- easy setup and run, user-friendly interface;
- integrates with the most commonly used software solutions;
- automatic item identification and data collection via a barcode reader;
- easy and fast completing the physical inventory and supporting multiple inventory processes such as finding, counting, measuring, and tracking;
- reducing the manual data entry and eliminating paper-based inventory managing and controlling, and, as a result, decreasing errors;
- automation and optimization the warehouse management and inventory control processes;
- providing efficient management of inventory located in multi warehouses and storages;
- the real-time inventory overview;
- monitoring the moving items between and warehouses and storages;
- sustaining the right inventory level by tracking each item quantities and eliminating the out-of-stock and overstock situations;
- providing the flexible inventory pricing through balancing the inventory quantity and storing costs;
- reducing the operational inventory costs;
- improving the inventory cycle time;
- reducing investments in inventory;
- accurate, up-to-date inventory accounting records;
- collecting the detailed historical records about inventory;
- efficient forecasting through analysis of the inventory reports and sales history;
- clear visibility across warehouses and whole organization;
- improving employees' productivity and company's profitability;
- improving the customer service and increasing customers’ satisfaction.