Best Route Planning Software System
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is a recognized software provider specializing in route accounting. From the day of foundation, our professional team has designed a wide range of software solutions that help companies
to plan, organize, fulfill, control, and analyze their business activities. The most popular of Prism VS’s computerized solutions is a route accounting software system that enables automating and optimizing key processes of running any business
in any way connected with the delivery or any field service:
- Scheduling - ServQuest™ complex desktop route accounting software (as an electronic route book) defines:
- business hours needed for fulfilling every particular work (delivery, equipment service, route sales, distribution, preventative maintenance and repair, and others);
- work hours when every employee (delivery driver, service technician, route sales representative, insurance agent, mobile nurse, distributor, and others) is available for fulfilling defined work and providing customer support;
- assigns a right worker (taking into account employees' skills and work experience, time, skills, location, and other business rules to increase every employee productivity) to complete the particular task;
- creates work orders.
- Planning - ServQuestTM sends all work tickets (orders) to the map for route planning:
- The Prism Dispatch™ desktop route map optimization software creates multi-point routes with flexible tasks and established appointments for fulfilling the customer service.
- Prism Dispatch™ optimizes routes with multiple stops at customer locations by time or distance.
- Dispatching - Prism Dispatch™ desktop visual dispatching software:
- sends the detailed turn-to-turn driving direction to employee mobile devices;
- provides quick access to the status of work orders with the easy to follow the display of information about work order processing
- enables including emergency work tickets and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Tracking - MiniMate™ mobile software enables the live feed of every vehicle activity:
- monitoring exact route driven, vehicle location, driver behaviors, speeding events, aggregate driving time, total driven mileage in a day;
- data visualization on the map: routes, customer locations, current weather, vehicle location.
- Reporting – is provided on every step of route accounting with the purpose:
- to analyze the current business activity as well as to compare present and historical results to keep an eye on tendency;
- to define the company’s growth and development opportunities;
- to improve employees’ productivity and the company's profitability;
- to forecast future customer demands and the company’s needs.