PORT WASHINGTON, October 5, 2015 – Prism Visual Software, Inc. today announced they are showcasing innovative software solutions at the Coffee Tea & Water show in Washington D.C. on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. Attendees should visit Booth #331 to learn more about Prism's scheduling, dispatch, and route accounting software. Prism's solutions can be sold with an accounting system or integrated into QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, AccountMate, and SAP.
Prism's suite of solutions, tailored for the Office Coffee Service and Bottled Water industry, allows companies to streamline daily business operations.
Benefit from the advantages that Prism has to offer:By Prism Visual Software, Inc in Software on Monday, October 5, 2015.
- Go paperless with Android! Perform deliveries, equipment service, equipment exchanges, and track bottles.
- Increase sales with visibility to an item's past sales, on-hand availability, and shelf par value. Access this information from the field or from a CRM Call Center.
- Understand customer usage and price per pound to maximize profit from assets. Identify when a customer does not reach their quota.
- Use Dispatch Map Systems to reduce fuel costs and track drivers and techs real time.
- Manage pricing more easily and eliminate pricing errors.
- Reduce aging customer balances with reminders and overdue invoice visibility. Print or email open invoices from the field and collect monies from the field.
- Save time by using email and call reminders to set up appointments for filter changes or preventative maintenance.